6.19.2012

pregnancy fashion:: maternity wear

This pregnancy I didn't want to have to wear all maternity wear. Personal opinion I feel maternity clothes are expensive and most of the time ill-fitting. There are some staple maternity pieces that I did need like pants and  a few tops, but otherwise it was slim pickings. I did invest in some good maternity jeans 2 pairs :) other than that most clothes were non-maternity. Here are some of my favorites for my pregnancy wardrobe::


 H&M maternity jeans:: 
- flattering
- inexpensive
- worked for me through my entire twin pregnancy : )
- the best maternity jeans in my opinion






H M maternity


H M maternity


BP double scoop tank dress - Nordstrom::
- well it's technically a dress but i don't know how that would work out.
- can't say i would ever wear it as a dress.
- great for maternity and non-maternity :)
- i bought in yellow, red/white stripe and black and wear them all the time.
- these will work as great layering tanks after pregnancy too! 


_6508097.jpg
Nordstrom - BP

Leaps and Bounds Cardigan - Anthropologie::
- love this sweater
- definitely not maternity and can be worn after pregnancy too
- so soft and comfy
- the brand bordeaux is amazing
- a little pricey, but worth it in my eyes


24761223_024_b.jpg
anthropologie.com

TOMS --- love love love
- any shoe that i could wear without have to tying was fantastic.
- so comfortable
- so cute
- so light weight
- go with everything... can't say enough good things : )


_5940948.jpg
Nordstrom... TOM's classic shoe
Of course in the picture below I am the pregnant one. Here is my pregnancy fashion below I am wearing all of the above mentioned items : ) 
photo.php.jpg
Thank you Meaghan and Sara for my surprise shower :) 34 weeks pregnant with the twins!



A great blog that I have been into lately is Ain't No Mom Jeans. It is a fantastic blog about mother's fashion, including pregnancy, post-partum and just good old functional mom wear : ) Check it out www.aintnomomjeans.com











No comments:

Post a Comment